How it works
YouHelpIHelp.com is the club everyone is talking about! Our members enjoy low cost name brand jewelry that can be financed with their club credit account!
When you join YouHelpIHelp.com the benefits are amazing!
- Easy Approval Even If You Have Bad Credit!
- Build Good Credit And Look Good Doing It!
- Get Immediate Approval For Up to $5,000.00 of Unsecured Revolving Credit!
- Never Pay For Shipping At YouHelpIHelp.com!
- New Name Brand Jewelry Added Daily!
- Elegant Jewelry That Makes You Feel Special or For That Special Someone In Your Life!
- There Is Always An Occasion For Jewelry For That Special Someone:
- Valentines Day
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Any Day
Why not start right now?
JOIN the club today and start taking advantage of being a member of YouHelpIHelp.com!
How to qualify for a YouHelpIHelp.com membership?
To qualify for an account with YouHelpIHelp.com you must meet the minimum below criteria:
- US Citizen.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have a valid social security number.
- Have a monthly household income of $1400.00.
- Complete our quick and secure online application.
- Prior Credit History, Good or Bad.
How does the account work?
Start your YouHelpIHelp.com account in 3 easy steps.
- Place a minimum of $100.00 of our top quality products into your shopping cart and complete the secure online application.
- There will be a down payment required up to 50% of your order total when applying
- Login to your account at ( https://www.youhelpihelp.com/clients ) and click on the “E-SIGN DOCUMENT” tab to sign your credit agreement.
(Q) Do you report my account to the credit bureaus?
(A) Yes, we report your available line of credit and balance to the credit bureaus monthly.
IMPORTANT In order for your account to be complete and reporting, the annual membership fee and any applicable down payments must be paid and your contract must be signed. Your order must be delivered by 2pm EST the last business day of the month for your account to be completed.
(Q) Does YouHelpIHelp do a hard inquiry?
(A) Yes, YouHelpIHelp will pull a hard inquiry from one of the three major credit bureaus to verify your identity and credit worthiness.
If an inquiry is disputed for any reason, the credit account will be immediately closed on all three credit bureaus and the balance owed will be immediately due. If the balance is not paid in full, the amount can and will be reported as a closed and a charged off account after 180 days. Should you have any questions in regards to an inquiry for credit worthiness, please contact You Help I Help.
(Q) Does YouHelpIHelp have an annual fee?
(A) Yes, YouHelpIHelp does have an annual fee on the date of application. YouHelpIHelp will email you 7 days prior to your annual fee being due. The annual fee will be auto-charged to the card on file. Non payment of annual fee can result in account closure.
(Q) How long does it take before a payment is applied to my credit account?
(A) The payment will be applied the same business day if processed by 4:30pm EST, otherwise it will be the next business day.
How easy is it to get a zero down account?
- Your account must remain in good standing for 12 consecutive months (minimum monthly payments made on time).
- One of fastest ways to get a zero down account is with continued purchases and on time payments.
- All the required information on your account is valid at the time we process your order.
- You have an available balance on your charge account.
How will I receive my statements?
Your must log into your account using your username and password to be able to view or download your statement. Statements are updated monthly so please check your account. Your payments will be processed with the card on file on the due date provided in your statement. It is important that you always pay on time. You may pay your bill at any time online by logging into your account at www.youhelpihelp.com
(Q) When is my first payment due?
(A) Your statement will reflect the actual due date or you can check your balance and pay your bill online. Payments will be processed with the card on file on the due date.
(Q) How much is the minimum monthly payment?
(A) The minimum monthly payment is $30 or 5% of your current account balance, whichever is greater until you have a zero balance.